Paramore Varsity Hoodie In Uk Where Can I Get A Paramore Varsity Hoodie From In The UK?

Where can I get a Paramore varsity hoodie from in the UK? - paramore varsity hoodie in uk

I went to the Paramore concert in Birmingham on 11 December and saw the first team to cap. I had one, but they only had XL left, and I do not know how large) a little baggy (for media. Does anybody know where I can get one? But I prefer it because hottopic.com (not pay more than cover the costs has sold anyway). Any help is welcome. Thank you:)

3 comments:

Tom said...

It never hurts to try eBay:)

willzyma... said...

Have you tried Paramore.net. I think everyone has some merchandise available. I have a T-shirt tour with the label of the ignorance of the concert in Birmingham.

P a i g e(: said...

There are a variety of Paramore hoods at Hot Topic (although I'm not sure whether they deliver in the United Kingdom)
but yeah thats where we should search. I hope you are! :)

Post a Comment