How Much Does Ohio Drivers License Cost Replacing Ohio Drivers License..?

Replacing Ohio Drivers License..? - how much does ohio drivers license cost

Therefore, my wallet was stolen a few weeks ago. I'm back and forth with the Licensing Office, apparently because a new law that requires the establishment of all licenses for sex is on the birth certificate to prove their identity. Well, I was born in Indiana and studied at the time the race was not required to be on the birth certificate. Therefore, I have no form of photo identification. The lady told me that an entirely new order of birth certificate and have changed, the (cost 40 +). For this I need to fax a photo ID at this company. I'm the biggest cucumber, and I do not know what to do. The screws holding me, I am taking into account the driving without a license. This has never happened, even if I get my license.

0 comments:

Post a Comment