What Can I Put On My Neck For Pain From Playing Video Games I Have A Neck Spasm...agonizing Pain...what's Wrong With Me?

I have a neck spasm...agonizing pain...what's wrong with me? - what can i put on my neck for pain from playing video games

I played with my dog .... Running, throwing the ball .... when I came, I sat down and suddenly there was a sharp pain on the right side of the neck, a few inches below my neck. It was doing pretty bad and I called my parents came to help. It does not hurt to touch, and I have a headache or anything. In the last few weeks I had extreme weakness. I'm pretty low, it is very difficult for me to buy a liter of milk. My arm began to tremble and I need to quit smoking. I hear on the stairs and sit down because my leg muscles are so weak. I'm not tired breath in your muscles. And then what happened to my neck! I can not head to the right or the most items. Sometimes when I move my right arm, around my neck hurts. A few minutes ago I got up to fetch water, and total hip was completed. I've fallen, and now I can barely walk. My leg and left hip is so weak I can hardly stand up. What about me? I am 13 years old, 110 pounds, and usually get a decent AMOUNT year. I see a doctor on Wednesday .... What can I do to soothe my throat, what happens to my weakness? Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment