Decorated Cookie Cakes Would You Buy These Cookie Baskets And Cakes? (LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!)?

Would you buy these cookie baskets and cakes? (LOOK AT THE PICTURES!!)? - decorated cookie cakes

You want to buy cookies and cakes? (See the photos!)?
You want cookies in baskets (like cookies by design) arranged to buy cakes or from someone who has set up a job?
My mother knows that sold these little baskets cookie lady, and makes. Like a basket of 10 "cookie" is like $ 15. They look great.
And their cakes. Sheet cakes are twice less than $ 20. have a professional look and taste as well. want to buy?
also who is your favorite? are the least popular?





Look at these pictures:]

http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/scoobydoo1595/

2 comments:

pattsywa... said...

Sure ........ I bake at home, eat, and I .......( not a sanitary permit has )......... I bought from some special cakes. (No one gets sick.)

starting from scratch said...

those are really cute! I love cookies, but if I needed a cake I would definitely a buy on this. The problem is: Do you have a health permit? I would not buy anything from a person who cooks in the kitchen at home, unless it has been checked by health inspectors and the authorization for them. Mother of his friend's talent and think about renting space in a commercial kitchen that you do not have a license. Perhaps make a portfolio and website.

Post a Comment