No Fog Shower Mirror Is There Anything That I Can Clean My Bathroom Mirror, So That It Will Not Fog Up During A Hot Shower?

Is there anything that I can clean my bathroom mirror, so that it will not fog up during a hot shower? - no fog shower mirror

I have recently moved into a new apartment, and for the first week and never darken my mirror while I was in the shower. (Very good for shaving away! Cleaned) as soon as look at the mirror with Windex, started every hot shower cloud. This leads me to believe that there any product that does not leave my mirrors are covered.

7 comments:

lovin life said...

It sounds crazy, but ... then wipe the mirror clean shaving in the mirror and clean. Operate

trhwsh said...

Now they have de-icer, I'm sure it would work for a mirror, but why the fan in the bathroom. To switch it on, especially to prevent the fogging.

nanpop67 said...

Yes, it is a product in every store, which sells cleaning products. It is clear to prevent condensation on windows and mirrors. Spray 2 / 3 times per week. Or, if you have a vent fan while running the shower or a bath in the water.

samhbane said...

I think not. But a question. Why should the mirror, a shower?

CANDY L said...

Believe it or not, furniture polish, what kind of spray.
Clean the first mirror and spray a light coat
Poland. It will take time to clear scrub, but
great works.

Remember, easy on the wax

TJ said...

I want to try some Rain-X Anti-Fog. You can buy in the department of motor vehicles.

farmer said...

Snorkelers a little toothpaste in their
Facemasks. likely commercial products
explicitly, so that, as in a car than others.

Post a Comment